Can i acess a serial LCD through an actual serial port (DB9) via Arduino

I thought i explained it but ill try again, I have a serial lcd display 5 of them actually. I have a serial connector on the back of my computer. I dont have a serial connector on the back of the arduino. I want to use the arduino to write things on the serial LCD as its hooked up to my computer. Why mainly right now because i cant get the damn things hooked up to the arduino itself.

so basically i want to know if the arduino is capable of sending the serial data through the IDE and istead of printing it on my computer screen in the serial monitor it just sends it to the serial lcd hooked up to the serial port on my computer.

I know the displays work plugged into the back of my pc but soldering jumpers etc just havent worked out as of yet hooking it through the arduino. So i want to use what i know works and plus its more convenient if ti works this way for learning debugging etc. because it sucks not knowing if the code is wrong or the thing isn't wired up correctly i can eliminate one of the two.

anyway yeah to the last guy asking what i want to do its actually all summed up in the one sentence title for this thread but i went ahead adn wrote out a few paragraphs as i havent had much success on this forum communicating i guess.