Who are you? Where are you located?

DiY enthusiast, located in Mumbai. I'm part of a group called Wyolum (www.wyolum.com) and we build a lot of open source hardware projects based on the Arduino.

Anool

1 Like

Hi everyone out there XD, this is Sumant from Pimpri, Pune. I am currently pursuing my engineering in Instrumentation.
I love arduino because the way it knocks down the difficulty level of things is really awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys. This is Shankar from chennai.
I am a 12th grade student. I am a wannabe geek and computer hardware and electronics enthusiasist.
Initially I took, interest on micrcontrollers after reading a article about it in a magazine. So I first started meddling with a pic 16f84. But it was too difficult to program and experiment with, for a beginner like me. Then I heard of arduino, bought it and was delighted to see how easy it was to operate, code and learn.

Arduino simply rocks to hell! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I am Debashish Mohapatra.My profession is Lectureship in an B-Tech Enginering College.Most of the time I am given the charge of Major and Minor Project for the final Year Students.I always prefer Arduino , may it be the Readymade board or a standalone Custom made bare bone one.I love the programming languag's ease of use for my projects on instrumentation, data acquisition etc.

1 Like

Hi! :slight_smile:

This is Prathit here and I'm currently in class 9th studying in Delhi.. Noida to be precise.. I have robotics classes going on in my school and am quite interested in building Projects making use of Arduino XD

1 Like

Harshad Italiya From Surat, Gujarat.

1 Like

hey all,i am techra from new delhi,india.
working on making a DAQ for a FSAE car.
hope to do more unique projects later on.been following arduino for a year and a half now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am Vennish Muthu, M.Tech Mechatronics, V.I.T University, vellor,tamil Nadu.
Good to see more number of INDIANS out here.

1 Like

vennishmuthu:
I am Vennish Muthu, M.Tech Mechatronics, V.I.T University, vellor,tamil Nadu.
Good to see more number of INDIANS out here.

Welcome to community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi
My name is Denny George
I am an engineer by training but have interest in interaction design and sound design.
Having explored a lot of sound production via puredata, processing and c++ I am currently exploring Arduino as a tool to create sound objects.

I am currently based in Guwahati.

1 Like

Hey, I am paresh mathur and I am from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. I have been working with AVR chips for a long time. Got and arduino from a friend and have found some use of it. Still not my main tool for development, though I love to use it for testing.

1 Like

I am Ronald P Mathew.I am from Kerala.I am a highschool student.I am just begening in programming.Help me.My plan is to build an OS my self.

1 Like

Hey,

I am abhishek khandal,a hobbyist,reside in Jaipur,Rajasthan.Currently a 11th grader,and loves to tinker with arduino,makeymakey,and build something new.

1 Like

Hi. I'm Rishiraj from Guwahati, Assam.
Electronics is my hobby and Arduino is a boon for me to pursue the same. I'm always keen to make new stuff by using Arduino.
I'm also interested in attending any seminar/conference/workshop/training on Embedded Systems.

Rishiraj Adhikary

twitter.com/rishihere
+919508317221

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
I'm Shivansh Dave from Gujarat. I'm an another Arduino enthusiast like u all. :slight_smile:
Here for learning something new and interesting.
I'm new in electronics, and just recently got my first board and made one autonomous.
Hope i would satisfy my self through advanced learning of uC programming through Arduino from here. :slight_smile:

Really nice to see you all here.
Regards,
-SD

1 Like

Hello all,

This is Ramesh Nair from India working as a Internet marketing manger. Nice to see this section here.

1 Like

Hi ,

I am from Hyderabad working as a Software developer..
Just want to start exploring Arduino...

Thanks
Yakub Pasha

1 Like

Hi to all,

I'm Roberto, living in Italy (Rome). Hardware and software designer, developer and ... still enthusiast (after some 35 years XD )
studied physics (HEP) here and worked in the USA for awhile.

...really nice forum populated by really nice folks! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:
I'm Karthik from Mangalore. Currently pursuing my final year BE in PACE. Planning to use an arduino in my final year project. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

I am Chandran from Chennai. Retired from Govt. Service. I have no formal education
in electronics but am an electronic enthusiast and have learnt quite a lot over the years.
Got my arduino board and 'A Quick Start Guide' recently. Nice to know there are lot of
people on the forum from India and chennai

1 Like