E-paper display problem

Hello,

I bought a e-paper display board from Embedded Artist.
The type of this board is EM027BS013 rev. D.
I would like to use it with Arduino Mega.
I can run the demo code from Github: GitHub - embeddedartists/gratis: EPD Source codes and Documentation
But, I would like to use text and drawing to the display. I found a impressive library on Github too: GitHub - ahkub/gratis: EPD Source codes and Documentation
I can download the code into Arduino, but the display don't working. My idea, this library use pwm signal, but the board not.
Used this board with Arduino Mega somebody? Maybe could somebody help me?
Or other working library?

Thanks.
Laszlo

Since the demo sketch uses SPI, you would at the very least need to change the pins in the sketch since the SPI pins are different on the Mega versus the Uno.

Hello, have you been able to make the library at GitHub - ahkub/gratis: EPD Source codes and Documentation to compile? I'm getting several errors due to headers of methods not matching accross .h and .cpp files.

And how simple text can be written with the EPD library? I'm not interested in fancy animations, just displaying text but I cannot get my head around it.

I'm using an Arduino UNO.

catapum:
Hello, have you been able to make the library at GitHub - ahkub/gratis: EPD Source codes and Documentation to compile? I'm getting several errors due to headers of methods not matching accross .h and .cpp files.

And how simple text can be written with the EPD library? I'm not interested in fancy animations, just displaying text but I cannot get my head around it.

I'm using an Arduino UNO.

Hi

Having a library is already a good start. Many epd demo sources are not even C++ classes.
Discrepancies between header and implementation should be easy to fix.

I downloaded a zip file "gratis-master.zip" sometimes ago, but did not look at the details.

Your display class will most likely contain a black and white screen buffer. It should be easy to add a "drawPixel" method and make the class a subclass of Adafruit_GFX, to add text and graphics support.

You can see an example in topic

https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=436411.0

Good luck.