arduino + camera + sd memory card

I don't think thats the fix. PB2 on the AVR is technically digital pin 10 on the arduino. I modified the files suggested, but after trying to compile again I get the following:

/home/erik/arduino-0018/libraries/sdc328/SDCameraC328R.cpp: In member function 'uint8_t SDCameraC328R::update_exif_GPGGA(char*)':

/home/erik/arduino-0018/libraries/sdc328/SDCameraC328R.cpp:195: error: 'strtok' was not declared in this scope

/home/erik/arduino-0018/libraries/sdc328/SDCameraC328R.cpp: In member function 'uint8_t SDCameraC328R::update_exif_GPRMC(char*)':

/home/erik/arduino-0018/libraries/sdc328/SDCameraC328R.cpp:279: error: 'strtok' was not declared in this scope

Because it's also tripping up on strtok (C++ function no?) I'm pretty sure this is a gcc version issue, I'm running avr-gcc 4.3.3 ubuntu 9.10. I can't for the life of me figure out how to update to an newer version, any advise?

Edit: I spoke with the author jarv. He is running avr-gcc 4.3.4. I'm really suspecting a version issue at this point. If anyone can advise me on how to update my avr-gcc version to 4.3.4 I would appreciate it. I thought I had accomplished it last night, but after a very long compile, I checked my version with avr-gcc --v but still get 4.3.3 as the result.