DUE PWM Frequency

This guy is a bit of a time waster, he keeps asking the same questions and never ever states what his requirements are.

Yes, you're absolutely right. Many people ask questions in this very ineffective style, but this guy is particularly bad.

I keep hoping to find a way to impress on people like this how to better ask their questions. Sticky threads help a bit, but obviously some people do not read them. On the PJRC forum, I've been intending to look into how to edit the HTML templates for the forum, so posting guidelines can appear right above the text entry box when starting a new thread, and perhaps a reminder can appear right next to the button to submit the message.

These people not only ruin their own chances for getting useful help, but they waste a LOT of time from everyone else... time that could be better spent actually helping people who've posted sincere questions with adequate detail.

@so3ody - If you're still reading this, why have you posted so many questions with so little detail? You seem to want help with your PWM waveforms. Can you see how your poor writing has ruined your opportunity for good answers from knowledgeable and helpful people? What words or messages might have inspired you to write better questions?

If anyone has any other ideas about what arrangements of pixels might somehow inspire people like this to write better questions, I'm really, really interested to hear. It's a tough problem, and perhaps can never be fully solved, but even small improvements could really help a lot of people in the long run.