Arduino UNO/DUE How to use 2.2" inch 176x220 TFT LCD Display?

Hello everybody.
I buy on the Ebay this 40pin display: 2.2" inch 176x220 TFT LCD Display Module w/ SD Card for 51/AVR/STM32/ARM

Link to ebay is: http://www.ebay.com/itm/192043659674?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Please its possible help me how to run on Uno or DUE?
Thank you

It looks like a 16-bit parallel interface. So you would need a 40-pin Adapter Shield for Mega2560. There are several makes. They contain 5V level shifters

The Uno does not really have enough pins.

You can buy 40-pin Adapter for Due. Since the Due is 3.3V, this adapter has no level shifters. You can hand-wire if you don't want to buy a Shield.

I suggest that you compare pinouts with the Adapters before buying an Adapter.

It seems an awful lot of work for a small screen. I suspect it is ILI9225. I think UTFT supports ILI9225_16bit.

David.

david_prentice:
It looks like a 16-bit parallel interface. So you would need a 40-pin Adapter Shield for Mega2560. There are several makes. They contain 5V level shifters

The Uno does not really have enough pins.

You can buy 40-pin Adapter for Due. Since the Due is 3.3V, this adapter has no level shifters. You can hand-wire if you don't want to buy a Shield.

I suggest that you compare pinouts with the Adapters before buying an Adapter.

It seems an awful lot of work for a small screen. I suspect it is ILI9225. I think UTFT supports ILI9225_16bit.

David.

Thank you for informations.. in UTFT manual its this display as "#define CTE22 23 // S6D0164 (8bit)"
I test this libary with this page: http://www.instructables.com/id/The-Arduino-TFT-LCD-Connection/

The instructables link seems to have good advice. e,g. use a 3.3V Arduino to avoid level shifters.

Step5 seems to be for your board. It seems to have 8-bit interface. A lot less wires!

Step7 shows how to make your own "Adapter shield"

The S6D0164 looks similar to the ILI9225.

You can only identify by reading the ID from reg(0x00). You can use my LCD_ID_readreg program on a 3.3V Due if you connect the LCD_RD pin.

David.