Powering Arduino directly from 5V 20A supply

Newbie question: Sorry I have looked around but can't seem to find a definitive answer (possibly because there isn't one), I'm not being lazy!

If I have a high power 5V 10A regulated DC power supply like in the link below can I power a strip of LEDs and my Arduino directly using the 5V pin? I've seen both yes and nos. Is it more of an "at your own risk" deal? It seems a bit of a shame to have to have two power supplies for one project, especially as I've got 5V right there!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DC-5V-10A-50w-Aluminum-Case-Universal-Regulated-Switching-Power-Supply-/180830871609

Oh, and just a safety note, those types of power supplies seem quite dangerous with the live connections on the outside like that, I assume I just need to put it in a project box to keep it safe. It's surprisingly hard to find 5V 10A power supplies in a sealed container in the UK.

Thanks.

There is some speculation that using a regulated 5V supply on the +5V pin might possibly damage the 5V regulator. I don't think it has ever happened and since you don't plan to use the regulator anyway, it doesn't really matter.

I would go ahead and power the Arduino through the +5V pin.