GUI interface

hello everyone

i am doing project on electronic voting system. i need to interface all my modules such as finger print, rf id reader with arduino. how would i do that? which software do i need to do this. VB .net will do my work?? can i create GUI interface using vb for these modules if i am using arduino uno???

thanks

i am doing project on electronic voting system. i need to interface all my modules such as finger print, rf id reader with arduino. how would i do that?

One piece at a time. What have you done so far?

which software do i need to do this.

The Arduino IDE and the AVR toolchain that comes with it would be a start.

VB .net will do my work??

Not even close.

can i create GUI interface using vb for these modules if i am using arduino uno???

You can use VB.net (though I wouldn't) to create a user interface. That user interface will controll an application that communicates with the Arduino - NOT with the devices that are connected to the Arduino.

its mean that only through VB.Net I can control interface only no any other devices? If not then it is useless so please assist me that while using Arduino and VB.Net how I can control interface and devices?

its mean that only through VB.Net I can control interface only no any other devices?

I don't understand what this collection of words is supposed to mean.

But, you can not control the devices that are connected to the Arduino from the PC. Only the Arduino can control them. You can send commands to the Arduino, that direct it to get data from the fingerprint scanner or from the RFID reader. Or, the Arduino can send data to the PC when it determines that a fingerprint was scanned or when an RFID tag was scanned.

But, the PC can not talk directly to the fingerprint scanner or the RFID reader.

If not then it is useless

What is? "it" is a pronoun with no referent.

please assist me that while using Arduino and VB.Net

To do what? Your project is not well enough outlined, yet.

how I can control interface and devices?

You can't control an interface. Only the Arduino can control the devices.