Bluetooth LE problem

when using the BLE module it always has the Heart Rate Service only .i have tried many times to add other services but it doesn't work. can any one help me, please ?

1. What software are you using to connect to the arduino/genuino 101 with? Something like nRF Master control? I have run into a similar issue when uploading a new BLE sketch to the board, then checking with nRF master control I have to disconnect the "old" device and reconnect with the "new" device, then the new service, characteristics and descriptors appear.

2. If this is not the case, you should post the BLE relevant code fragments. It is difficult to guess what might be wrong otherwise.

Hi @ase_1930,

I believe you are running into the following issue: iOS doesn't see changes to Bluetooth services and characteristics between sketches · Issue #96 · arduino/ArduinoCore-arc32 · GitHub

I would suggest trying to turn bluetooth off/on on your device.

Hi Ase 1930 if your using the nRF toolbox app and you got connected the first time but then disconnected your Arduino 101 .But still have the Service On . IN THE UPPER Right there is a connect button ( if your still in the Service window