how to connecting gps shield to google earth?

can any one help me to find a way to connect my gizduino atmega644 a gps shield to google earth..

thank you in advance if some one can help me here...

can any one help me on how can i connect my gps device using arduino atmega644 and the gps shield connecting to google earth in a real time application. can any one here how can help me with m problem..

thank you in advance...

can any one help me on how can i connect my gps device using arduino atmega644 and the gps shield connecting to google earth in a real time application. can any one here how can help me with m problem..

thank you in advance...

thank you in advance...

here's a tip

don't spam your question in four unrelated forums and expect a coherent answer

can any one help me to find a way to connect my gizduino atmega644 a gps shield to google earth..

What sockets does google earth have to plug the GPS shield into?

You don't connect the shield to google earth. You use the data that you get from the shield in calls to API functions that google earth exposes.

So, what data are you getting from the GPS? What google earth API(s) are you trying to call?