SDA - SCL

Hi guys, I am planning a logger, but I stumbled upon a hardware problem, I mean I checked out all the Arduino boards, and the board that has 2 SDA and SCL 2 TWO arduino, but I need 7 SDA, 6 SCL . So I searched the net if it was possible to be connected in series or in parallel I2C ... and I've only been in the form "Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter", but that did not really understand .. For if there is a way to connect more modules (eg, Gyroscopio, RTC, Pressure, Magnetic, etc.).

Thanks in advance
I do not know if they are in the right section
Sorry for my english ...

I2C is a bus so you can connect (a lot) more than one sensor to the same bus. You don't need one I2C port per sensor.

Pete

Connect all the SCLs and SDAs together with a 4.7K pullup to 5V, or 3.3V if that's how the devices are powered. If you use 2 devices with the same Address, then you will need a multiplexer. Example:

I don't think there is an Arduino with two sets of lines. There are Arduinos that have the same lines appere in two places but they are the same lines.
Anyway as has been said you don't need more lines.

Thanks for the answers, I wanted to ask if it was possible to take away any doubts. I made a sketch (sorry for the artist in me), and I wanted to know if I connected everything correctly, another question. There are more pins that I have not connected and the vga . Could you give me some tips on how to connect them? thanks

Too big - repost & scale it down some please, to like 1500 wide.

So what do you want to do with the camara? I hope it is nothing to do with the arduino. Arduino's and video do not sit well together.

The camara as the rest of the modules I need for the data logger. Could you explain better (Arduino's and video do not sit well together.)

You can not use that camara to get an image that the arduino can access, read manapulate or store.
Can you explain what you want to do with it in more detail.

Receive data and save them on an SD ... and sorry, but you can record a video with arduino?

and sorry, but you can record a video with arduino?

Got a link to anyone who has done that? I think not.

But if you can not record video, what is the functionality of the Cam with arduino?

nofdik:
But if you can not record video, what is the functionality of the Cam with arduino?

No idea you tell me.

The arduino has 2K of memory and runs at 16MHz a single video frame of VGA ( 640 by 480 ) will take 307200 bytes if if you consider one byte per pixel. Assume you only have 1 bit per pixel, that is a black and white image you need 38.4K per frame.
You can not write to SD cards that fast. With a bandwidth of 5MHz per frame then you have on average of 3.2 clock cycles per pixels. There is no way an arduino can handle this amount of data at the speed you need.

If you don't believe me just try googleing Arduino video.

You can take single images with an arduino - just. It takes a lot of messing around to deal with the large image size and slow processing. Forget about doing anything else useful.

If you want video, you will have to use a better microprocessor.

There are plenty of good explanations of how I2C is used, I suggest you read one.

You can take single images with an arduino - just.

Go on lets have an example without using any external hardware then.
Money where mouth is please.

I found this form. can be used? I did not understand if it takes instances or records video. With regard to the 'I2C have a suggestion?
http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/Grove_-_Serial_Camera

I2C is way too slow the bus only works at 100KHz so that is a byte transfer rate of 10K per second.
That camera is not the camera used in your diagram.
You can transfer an image into SD card with that one because the frame buffer is built into the camera, it will take just over 22 seconds to transfer one frame so not a great video rate.

In order to do anything with video and an arduino you need some way of storing an image and then letting the arduino access that store in it's own sweet time. Some cameras have these buffers built in and others have the frame buffer, and sometimes a whole other processor, on a shield.
The fact remains that an arduino can not by itself handle video.

Note this does not apply to the Yun which is basically two processors on the one board, the second, faster processor, has the memory and speed for video and can act as a frame buffer to the first.

so if you use Arduino YUN can I integrate at datalogger, recording video with 640 * 480?

You stand a much better chance.
Guide to Setup Streaming Web Cam on the Yun
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=188690.0;topicseen

Hi, thanks for all the questions but I decided to use a gopro for video capture. With regard to the control I wanted to use this form http://www.ebay.it/itm/271354031954?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 but there are pins that I did not understand (obviously replacing it with the tFT and the 2 * 4 buttons on the photo)