Northern Ireland anyone?

Hi there, I'm hoping to start a home brew style collaborative robotics club in Nortern ireland, I'm in Belfast to be precise.

If you're from around here and interested plaese let me know,

Ta! Richard.

Take a look at the arduino user map, and while you're at it - add yourself to it :slight_smile:

i'm from ballyclare, just ordered my 1st arduino duemilanove, saw vids on youtube and thought i'd give it ago, would love to eventually build an LED cube

i'm from ballyclare, just ordered my 1st arduino duemilanove, saw vids on youtube and thought i'd give it ago, would love to eventually build an LED cube

Neat - I hope to see that soon :slight_smile:

From ballymena got an uno about 2 weeks ago

Hi Norn Iron Arduinoids,
County Down-based Arduino/MaxMSP geek here, would love to hear from/meet/share with other Arduinoids. You can see some of my work here (i'm completing a PhD in digital musical instrument design):

http://brendan-admi.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ronnie9253

interposedesign@gmail.com

Brendan

ps

if we need an admin/organiser to set up meets etc, I can do that, unless the OP wants that job :slight_smile:

I'm trying to assemble an egalitarian forum of local talent (programmers/hackers/n00bs/experts) to skill-share and self-promote...

Brendan

So, I'm a little bit late to this party, but, well, is there a party? Anywhere? Did anything happen?

I'm from Ballymena, working in Belfast. I'm totally new to Arduino/hardware development but I have a couple of ideas and I'd love to meetup with people with a little more gumption than me.

I'm also interested in any hackerspace-type things that may be going on. I know of two that have yet to get off the ground. Anyone know of anything else happening around that?

Is there a way to revive interest in this?

Biggsy here, coming at ye from Craigavon :wink:

Getting my first Arduino in 2 weeks, cant wait. got lots of ideas !

Hello dude's

I dunno if any one started any thing, group if so cud some one email me and let me no were it is.
Or if any one what's to talk, share project, or show there work, what ever send me a email i don bite. lol
(aaronmccleave@hotmail.com ) or twitter (@AaronMcCleave)

Bit about me,
Hello all i am a 25 year old. I work as a Brick Layer and have a keen interest in electronic I also repair game console's & laptop's. I'm new to the arduino world i have made a greenhouse control and a led but i order more led's to make a 8x8x8 lol I also a Belfast giants fan!!