Functiodomo - New open and wireless home automation system based in Arduino

Some photos of the new PCBs of the functiodomo system.

Well, I have just published an article in our blog with some photos of the new PCB produced for the functiodomo system.
(If anyone wants to see it, you can read it at http://functiodomo.org/?p=134, but remember, for now it is in Spanish)

I have published some articles there and I will go translating them, but I have thought that it would be interested to show the PCBs. The photos are:

(module to control 1 equipment and connect until 2 sensors)

(module to control 2 independent equipments and connect until 4 sensors)

(module to control 3 independent equipments and connect until 6 sensors)

The last photo that I am going to show is about our personal modification of the Arduino PCB:

This PCB is 100% compatible with the Arduino platform, but it is adapted to our system, with some modifications like it works connected to 220 VAC and the digital outputs have 12 VDC. Also it has integrated a transformator and the communication Xbee module.

Now we doing some test to verify that everything is OK. As soon as the PCBs will be checked, I will publish more information about them.

P.D.: Anyone knows how to scale the images shown in the forum. As you can see, I do not know but I would like to know it :astonished: