ardunio to read and send info to pc via wifi shield for wind turbine

looking for any ideas in how to get this project off the ground, programming is the main issue if any one can give me some ideas i'd appreciate it The info need to send will be the voltage, current, and RPM's looking for a basic example with which I can build on thanks michael

on the playground you will find most examples you need - temp - Arduino Playground - Thermistor2

voltage and current - AttoPilot Voltage and Current Sense Breakout - 90A - SEN-09028 - SparkFun Electronics
what precision do you need?
what frequency of measurements?

do the sensors need to be in the turbine? OK the rpm does, check this - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,128147.0.html -

basically attaching arduino to wind turbine to monitor output and then having the arduino send the info wirelessly to the PC. Using a small turbine to power the blades while the arduino monitors the charging output and send to the PC over the Wifi. Any ideas on how to get this to work programming wise. Voltage output between 5 volts and 9 volts stops charging if over 9v and starts if under 5v. trying to have wind turbine charge battery and monitoring charge rate. Frequency roughly 60Hz

thanks again michael

The links I posted contains sample sketches. Have you tried to read and understand them?

thank you will review them in depth if I have in more questions I will ask you again thanks