Schematic 4 LEDs blink truely randomly, not pseudo, no pattern

As a kid I made something called a nothing box. It was simply four neon bulb with individual timing cirucuits...resistance/capacitance powered by 90 v B battery. However, though it took awhile, there was a pattern.

I want a circuit that would give me no patter...something truely random.

Forgive me. I know nothing about programing... just simple electronics!

Thanks

Let me point out something:

For the purpose of purely visual inspection - as against serious computer analysis - a reasonably long PRNG will be perfectly adequate.

However, though it took awhile, there was a pattern.

Caused by a lack of supply decoupling the interference "synchronised" the neons.

I want a circuit that would give me no patter...something truly random.

There are few truly random processes, two I have used are:-

1. Radioactive decay. Build your self a giger counter and use that to trigger the lights.

2. Build a cell with some cotton wool and a silver nitrite solution, put two electrodes in the damp cotton wool and apply a voltage across it. Dendrites then grow and short out the contact and the current flow breaks the dendrites. You detect this periodic collapse in voltage and the time between them is random.

However for just a pattern of flashing lights the a pseudo random number generator is good enough by a long way, there is no way you can spot the repeating pattern by eye.