NodeMCU V3 not recognised

Hello 'ive purchased a NodeMCU V3 Lua WIFI Module ESP8266 this one

its connected to my w10 64x computer and a blue light flashers on the NodeMCU, so i assume the w10 drivers are ok.
in the Arduino on computer ide/additional boards, i have included http://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json and installed.
However when i go to Tools/boards, NodeMCU V3 is not included, selecting v.9 or v1.0 does not appear to work.
If i try to compile a sketch i get

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board NodeMCU 0.9 (ESP-12 Module).
or
Error compiling for board NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12 Module).

Does anyone know how i can get the NodeMCU V3 to e recognised and to work

When you encounter an error you'll see a button on the right side of the orange bar "Copy error messages". Click that button. Paste the error in a message here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the toolbar).

Arduino: 1.8.1 (Windows 7), Board: "NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module), 80 MHz, Flash, Enabled, All SSL ciphers (most compatible), 4M (3M SPIFFS), v2 Higher Bandwidth, Serial, None, All Flash Contents, 115200"

In file included from C:\Users\chingu\Documents\Arduino\libraries\firebase-arduino-master\src/Firebase.h:30:0,

from C:\Users\chingu\Documents\Arduino\libraries\firebase-arduino-master\src/FirebaseArduino.h:22,

from D:\VGTECH\touch project\home automation\GOOGLE_FIEBASE_BASED_RELAY_CONTROL\hme_automation_codes.docx\hme_automation_codes.docx.ino:5:

C:\Users\chingu\Documents\Arduino\libraries\firebase-arduino-master\src/FirebaseObject.h:109:11: error: StaticJsonBuffer is a class from ArduinoJson 5. Please see Redirecting… to learn how to upgrade your program to ArduinoJson version 6

std::shared_ptr<StaticJsonBuffer<FIREBASE_JSONBUFFER_SIZE>> buffer_;

^

In file included from C:\Users\chingu\Documents\Arduino\libraries\firebase-arduino-master\src/FirebaseArduino.h:22:0,

from D:\VGTECH\touch project\home automation\GOOGLE_FIEBASE_BASED_RELAY_CONTROL\hme_automation_codes.docx\hme_automation_codes.docx.ino:5:

C:\Users\chingu\Documents\Arduino\libraries\firebase-arduino-master\src/Firebase.h:98:11: error: StaticJsonBuffer is a class from ArduinoJson 5. Please see Redirecting… to learn how to upgrade your program to ArduinoJson version 6

std::shared_ptr<StaticJsonBuffer<FIREBASE_JSONBUFFER_SIZE>> buffer_;

^

exit status 1
Error compiling for board NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module).

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

This error is caused by using code written for the ArduinoJson library 5.x.x when you have have ArduinoJson library 6.x.x installed. The easiest solution is to use the version of ArduinoJson the code was written for:

• Sketch > Include Library > Manage Libraries
  • Wait for the download to finish
  • In the "Filter your search..." field, type "arduinojson"
  • Press Enter.
  • From the search results, click on "ArduinoJson by Benoit Blanchon"
  • From the dropdown "Select version" menu, select "5.13.5".
  • Click the "Install" button.
  • Wait for the installation to finish.
  • Click the "Close" button.

Your code should now compile without any error.