PL2303 to program in circuit?

Hi all.

I've just ordered my first bunch of arduino equimpent and have been doing some reading.
I noticed that the ATMEGA chips can be bootloader burned and programmed in circuit. What I would like to know is if I can use my USB TTL cables I already have.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-PL2303-TTL-USB-RS232-Serial-Port-Converter-Adapter-/260763654191?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cb6b9982f

I'd like to use ATMEGA328 chips.

If so, could someone point me in the direction of a basic schematic for use with this (it only has 4 wires not 6) so I can get a part list and order what I need?

Thanks

Yes, but:

Your atmega328 will need a bootloader installed first so that you can download new sketches via serial port transfer.
You will connect power to power, ground to ground, TXD to Rx, RXD to Tx. Press reset on your board when the IDE says "downloading xxxx bytes of 32,xxx bytes" so the bootloader is primed to receive the serial download.

That cable won't do bootloader burning tho.

I found this helpful:

Well then, I won't need the serial cable since I have bought this: FTDI FT232 Breakout Board, USB to serial, 3V, and 5V Selectable

My aim is to build a few of my own boards for different projects and use the serial and ISP programmers to modify each chip in-circuit. I'v also bought a proper Arduino board for prototyping.

So, if I buy the following, will it do the bootloader burning as I require?

I'm just trying to get hold of suitable equipment at a reasonable price.

Yes, I have one of those also. Haven' tried it yet, looks like a nice unit tho.
Looks like that one has the breakout cable to the 6-pin ICSP header as well. Nice.