Whats with the anti-arduino sentiment?

I think the resentment is somewhat the same as what I have when I look at my salary (when I still worked as one) being an Industrial Engineering Technician who spent a ton of money learning a ton of stuff, only to see the just out of school girl work as a PA at a higher salary. Same kind of resentment which is based on nothing more than being angry at the situation as it was when you went through it. Now anyone can basically learn anything either free or very very cheaply and make a good living out of it without the need of a big university piece of paper. Just about.

As for the noob noob noob questions, well that comes from our society that insists of instant gratification. We don't care about the journey anymore, its only about the destination. We are living in the consumer world where if it breaks you throw out (without thinking about the environmental implications) and just buy new...case in point the awesome benefits of e-readers. They are great pieces of equipment that will kill the paperback book because its just better...unfortunately with our society being consumers, they will create more problems and solve them cause people don't buy new products cause they break, they buy new one's cause the current one just isn't keeping up with the Jones'es. Like cars, the Emission Standards is the best thing that ever happened to the auto industry....millions and million of extra waste created...go do the math.

STOP STOP STOP....its Friday and I'm starting to rant. Have a great weekend!

Hurry up Mr Postman, I want to start playing with microcontrollers XD