FREE Teaching Resource

Hi All,
I would like to announce the launch of CodeMakr (www.codemakr.net). This is a full resource for teaching children (or anyone) to program the Arduino.
It is completely free, it was a commercial operation, but due to the BBC's launch of the MicroBit here in the UK, funding has been stopped, so we decided to push the service out for free to the Arduino community.

It has:

1. An introduction course to the Arduino
  2. takes the pupil from Scratch, to Arduino
  3. Has a build in code editor in the course, which walks the student through code, and only allows editing where the course requires
  4. Has a built in Codepad for users to write their own code.

Simply sign up, the courses are all web based, and if you want to use with an Arduino, simply download the app (mac/pc) and your away.
Trust me, having done Arduino courses with a class of 20 10 year olds, CodeMakr helps, in fact it was built based on our experience of doing this with the standard Arduino IDE and PPT etc.

If we can get user number up, we may be able to keep it going and even add more lessons.

feedback welcome,.

jon

Thank you so very much for your help in assisting this teacher to learn the basics of coding. I will let you know how I do after I try your lessons.
Jeanne

I am curator in national science centre delhi and I want to teach school children about arduino and develop projects based on. but I don't have proper exposer of arduino. please suggest me useful lectures from where I can learn and also suggest me some projects which can be develop by children.

arvind01010:
I am curator in national science centre delhi and I want to teach school children about arduino and develop projects based on. but I don't have proper exposer of arduino. please suggest me useful lectures from where I can learn and also suggest me some projects which can be develop by children.

You may find this helpful: My Arduino STEM Resources & demo to share (orig. given to teachers in a seminar) - Education and Teaching - Arduino Forum

The BBC first conceived MicroBit in 2012, so it's been known about for a number of years.