PCB Service, less than $100.00 for prototype orders. No tooling cost for reorder

Hi Everyone, this is Lynn from Real-PCB in China. We are a PCB factory with cheap price and high quality.
eg: for a two layers PCB order (10pcs, 50*50mm), total price is less than $100.00. You can get the detailed price on www.real-pcb.com by inputing detailed specifications as you need, the online price is official.

That is: online quote-> online order-> online payment-> online reorder(no tooling cost)

We provide CEM/ FR4/ Rogers/ Aluminum/ Flex PCB and Stencils.

The quickest production time is 24 hours with some extra cost.

If you had any PCB questions or need any PCB help, please feel free to contact me at sales@real-pcb.com. I am always glad to answer any of your questions.

Best regards,
Lynn

Are you open over Chinese New Year?
Do you have a link to your web site?
Cheers
Mike

mmcp42:
Are you open over Chinese New Year?
Do you have a link to your web site?
Cheers
Mike

Yes, the factory are closed for CNY till Feb 16, but our sales email are still running.
The link to our website: www.real-pcb.com
Contact address: sales@real-pcb.com

Our service as below:

• Free file checking. (Don't worry if your design is incorrect, our technicial will check it carefully before start the production)
  • Free testing for prototype orders
  • If you think the boards that you received with poor quality, you can ask a redo or a refund
  • Patient customer service before and after order
  • Update order status online all the time
  • Express service as 24 hours with some extra cost

Get more information by going to www.real-pcb.com

eg: for a two layers PCB order (10pcs, 50*50mm), total price is less than $100.00.

compare to 10 pieces 50mm x 50mm from iteadstudio for $9.90 plus ~$5 shipping
http://imall.iteadstudio.com/open-pcb/pcb-prototyping/im120418001.html

compare to 10 pieces 100mm x 100mm for $24,90 plus ~$8 shipping
http://imall.iteadstudio.com/open-pcb/pcb-prototyping/im120418003.html?options=cart

with well documented .dru and .cam files for use in Eagle.
ftp://imall.iteadstudio.com/PCBs/ITEADstudio_DRC.zip
ftp://imall.iteadstudio.com/PCBs/ITEADstudio_CAM%20for%20Eagle6.x.zip

I have never had a bad board delivered from iteadstudio.

Just a few topics down Elecrow are doing colour boards for a similar price to Itead, although I've not yet seen the quality. So why pay $100? It's a large difference.

dannable:
Just a few topics down Elecrow are doing colour boards for a similar price to Itead, although I've not yet seen the quality. So why pay $100? It's a large difference.

Hi, thanks for your information.

But as a PCB factory, I don't think $9.9 is enought for a Chinese PCB factory to operate an order, honestly speacking, it is less than the factory cost.

In our factory, we need a tooling cost/setup cost for every new design, no matter the order quality, but this tooling cost/setup cost is one time(it it not needed for reorder). We will keep the production file in record for all your future reorders, which can avoid any mistake for your mass production.

The price on www.real-pcb.com is the official, no any hidden costs. We do anything responsible.

$9.90 is apparently enough - I have been purchasing from them at that price for 2 years now.
http://blog.iteadstudio.com/how-itead-make-your-pcb-prototype/

CrossRoads:
$9.90 is apparently enough - I have been purchasing from them at that price for 2 years now.
http://blog.iteadstudio.com/how-itead-make-your-pcb-prototype/

I see, they produce several orders in a big board and separate them after finished, Maybe with this operation board size has a big restriction, right?

We produce every order separately and has no quatity or size restrictions, UL code?Date Code?Order number and any other special requests can be processed completely as your need. Also panel with V-cut or Tab routing is accepted.

Real-PCB,

You mention in your subject line and in a post that there is no tolling cost for reorders but do not tell us what the toolong cost is so we can determine what future orders will cost, if you want to be considered for real you should let us know what the tooling cost is. You say factory costs in China are more than $9.90 for 10 boards maybe you should just contract with Itead.com or seeedstudio.com and making $90 per order that is pretty good money for transferring orders.

Go browse iteadstudio - they offer lots of different sizes. I have purchased 50x50, 100x100, and up to 200x200 so far in different quanties over the last 3 years with not even 1 issue.

I agree it is expensive compared to other services.

I've used Seeedstudio for 10 off 50x50 double layer board, at a total cost of $13.45 delivered to UK. These were back with me in two weeks.

I've placed an order with Elecrow for 10 off 100x100 dual layer, red soldermask, 100% E-Test at $30.90 delivered to UK. I've had the photo's of the fabricated boards and tracking shows they left China today.

$100 for 10 off 50x50 is seven times more expensive that Iteadsturio/Seedstudio/Elecrow, all services that have been used by people here. No idea on what the real costs are but the fact there are several services at the same price would suggest it is viable.

wwbrown:
Real-PCB,

You mention in your subject line and in a post that there is no tolling cost for reorders but do not tell us what the toolong cost is so we can determine what future orders will cost, if you want to be considered for real you should let us know what the tooling cost is. You say factory costs in China are more than $9.90 for 10 boards maybe you should just contract with Itead.com or seeedstudio.com and making $90 per order that is pretty good money for transferring orders.

Hi, Thanks for your email.
The tooling cost we mention is "setup fee"(film?modle etc.), it is one time cost, not needed for all the future reorders. That is for the first time production, you need to pay: tooling cost + unit price + shipping cost, and for reorder, only unit price + shipping cost required.

Reorder on our website is very easy, the online order system will remove the tooling cost directly if you click the reorder buttom, and same specifications will show for your confirmaton, which can avoid any mistake.

If you will reorder the same design many times, I don' think our price is high. As long speaking, you will get more.

That's still not answering the question.

...but do not tell us what the toolong cost is so we can determine what future orders will cost...

You state price as under $100, but how much of that is tooling cost? i.e. on a subseqyent re-order for the same amount will it be $50, $25...???

I still don't see how it can compete with the prices available via Iteadstudio/Seeedstudio/Elecrow as quoted above.

tack:
That's still not answering the question.

...but do not tell us what the toolong cost is so we can determine what future orders will cost...

You state price as under $100, but how much of that is tooling cost? i.e. on a subseqyent re-order for the same amount will it be $50, $25...???

I still don't see how it can compete with the prices available via Iteadstudio/Seeedstudio/Elecrow as quoted above.

"Less than $100" in my previous posts are just for the new design, which included the tooling cost. Here I take an example for your better understanding.

For a PCB named "new board", 30pcs, 75*75mm, the price on our website as below:
Unit price:$2.59
Setup cost(Tooling cost):$46.85
Total:$124.55

If reorder the same board with same quantity, price is as below:
Unit price: $2.59
Setup cost(Tooling cost): $0.00
Total: $77.70

Feel free to let me know if still had any confusion. I am always glad to answer.