Speed & memory tester v2.0

Hello!

Back in April I made a reaction time tester. This christmas I made a completely revised version for a christmas present with new game mode, a wooden enclosure and much more battery efficient operation. Check out the videos below and head over to my blog at Peten Paja: Speed Tester v2.0 for a full technical write up, schematics and more.

Speed tester:

Memory tester:

An awesome project!!!!
I have been thinking do a Simon game (Simon (game) - Wikipedia) and when I have read your post I have impressed.
Indeed I was thinking how to solve the problem (without using a new power source) because all the arcade lighting buttons that I have found works with 12V. As far as I see in your web your buttons are working with 5v. Could you give me some info about it?

Thanks in advance. Congratulations for your great project and happy new year!

I still like your projects Petri.

Have you done what needs to be done on your house so that we can cooperate?

gabi8es:
An awesome project!!!!
I have been thinking do a Simon game (Simon (game) - Wikipedia) and when I have read your post I have impressed.
Indeed I was thinking how to solve the problem (without using a new power source) because all the arcade lighting buttons that I have found works with 12V. As far as I see in your web your buttons are working with 5v. Could you give me some info about it?

Thanks, glad you like the game :slight_smile:

I got the buttons and leds from Arcade World UK. The buttons come with 12V leds but they also sell 5V leds separately.

Hope this helps and good luck with your project!

janost:
Have you done what needs to be done on your house so that we can cooperate?

Thanks for asking! We have not started building yet (preparing the blueprints and filing papers).

At the moment I'm not so interested in working on video generation again. I got the kicks already from TQ :slight_smile: