Go Down

Topic: About a self-running hexapod - Please Help!  (Read 396 times) previous topic - next topic

adytech13

Hello, i am making a hexapod, but im new to arduino. How do i do so my hexapod can run on a receiver without the arduino board is connected to the pc? Cuz when u plug the arduino out of the pc its stopping? Plz help.

-Adam

dannable

Why is the Arduino plugged into the the pc? If it's just for power then you need batteries.
Beginners guide to using the Seeedstudio SIM900 GPRS/GSM Shield

PaulS

Cuz when u plug the arduino out of the pc its stopping?
Is that a question or a statement?

If it is a question, only you have any idea of what is powering the Arduino when it is not connected to the PC, so asking us the question is pointless.

If it is a statement, that is NOT the correct punctuation mark.
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

adytech13

You quietly dont understand my question.

When u are programming a arduino-board, the arduino cable is in the computer, i then click upload.

If i plug the cable out of the computer, the arduino powers off.

So if i put power in the arduino-board, will the arduino i have programmed still work like i programmed it?

Its not a statement xD

PaulS

You quietly dont understand my question.
Not me. I noisily didn't understand your question.

So if i put power in the arduino-board, will the arduino i have programmed still work like i programmed it?
Of course not. If you upload the blink sketch, and power the Arduino with a battery, the hexapod will go a hula dance.

Quietly, of course.

The sketch is persistent in flash memory. Apply power, the sketch starts to run.
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

adytech13

u should win a comedy oscar :D:D:D

5 karma added to u :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Johan_Ha

Next time write you and because instead of u and cuz. No one, absolutely no one prefer to read u and cuz.
- One day my stepper motor driver works like a charm. No task is too big for it and I can do anything with it. Next day it refuses to work and even the tiniest motor blows its fuse. What's wrong with it?
- It's bipolar.

Go Up