Back to The Top!

For almost a week, last week or so, "General Discussion" was at the top of the page.
I liked that.
I have no metrics, but it probably got a lot more attention then, however briefly.

Not from me. I mainly use "unread messages"

I use RSS reader, so no problem... but that wasn't the case always.

Changing category order in forums is almost always a bad idea, you can't please everyone.

Cheers,
Kari

I didn't like it. It is supposed to be "Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board. ".

In other words, general chit-chat.

However being at the top it was getting lots of posts about "can't get my board working", programming questions, libraries, networking, electronics, and so on.

If you put "General" at the top of the board, you may as well throw away all the other sections, because everything could be called "general".

So what is the difference between this and Bar Sport? They both seem to be 'general'.

Don't know.

I though General was for arduino related general discussions that might not fit into a category and bar sport is to discuss anything arduino/non arduino.

General Discussion is for the higher officers and Bar sports is for the average soldier? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it was a bit of an accident when they were reconfiguring the forum, they somehow lost the order and the software made its own mind up.

Grumpy_Mike:
I think it was a bit of an accident when they were reconfiguring the forum, they somehow lost the order and the software made its own mind up.

Stay with a winner!
Penicillin was an accident.
As I've read, the guy who first synthesised LSD discovered its effects by accident, too. He'd splashed some on his hands (Oops!) in the lab and had an interesting bicycle ride home.

Some other stuff, too -- 10 Products Discovered By Accident - accidents, discovery - Oddee