My program stops after 9h32m

Now I spend my time to improve software processing of analog inputs, also I have to make some hardware changes. After this I will make some experiments about problems with my software clock and will write results, questions etc?

I know that the programs in my post can't compile. I just try to explain the algorithm because they're 6K. In the future I'll try to list the real code or part of him.

For now I can write several new facts:

1. More about time error in Example 2 – The clock work with accuracy 1 second per hour but after 2h30min (aprox.) suddenly appears 70 seconds error. There aren't lost seconds or minutes in serial printing, I just saw this error when I compare with my PC clock.
  2. I've made changes in Example 2 and add delay(200) to “every-second-code” and delay(100) to “every-minue-code”. The results was terrible, clock worked but with worse accuracy (time error few minutes per hour). And again there aren't lost seconds or minutes in serial printing.

Whatever? maybe I make some stupid mistakes or something else?
After few days I'll write software clock program without additional features and then I'll make experiments and conclusions.

Thanks!