Go Down

Topic: Chronometer URGENT PLS (Read 144 times) previous topic - next topic

PedroLED

hi guys, i need to make a cronometer hrs:mins:secs
whit two buttons, and i dont have idea how to make it, i try to do it, guess it... didnt work.
HELP MEEEEE PLS.

PedroLED

WITH START AND STOP BUTTONS

dannable

If you want to pay someone to write it for you then you need to be over in 'Gigs and collaborations'.

Otherwise, post your code (after having read 'How to use this forum - please read'), say what it does and what you want it to do. A circuit diagram won't go amiss either.
Beginners guide to using the Seeedstudio SIM900 GPRS/GSM Shield

UKHeliBob

Post the code you tried, the hardware and circuit you are using, what it should do and explain what was wrong.

Please note my signature below and post questions in the forum rather than messaging me.
Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

wvmarle

If it's so urgent, run to your local stationery shop and buy yourself a stopwatch. They're cheap, come with start and stop buttons and LCD display, in a usually rather nice looking case.
Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

Go Up