How much shock damage can an Arduino take?

Yes, I am a life long unicyclist - since I was 10 or so. I also juggle .. putting them together for long is still a challenge.

I see you ride and another poster as well. Do you still unicycle on a regular basis?

It would be interesting to see how many more of "us" out there in arduino land. Like microprocessors - riding a unicycle is something you have to want and try hard to be good at (still working on the microprocessor part myself).

Not on unicycle.com but will check it out as I consider unicyle enhancements.

I have a couple of 24" standard ones and a 5 footer. I really like the feeling of riding the five footer but not the fall. At 40 my days on the high road may be numbered. That is one reason I am looking for new directions to push.

I love to do tricks but often smash the poor little unicycle in the process. Why I am wondering what others may have done to help with the big bang.

I have a desire to add LEDs along with a lit up suit to match but have so many projects, it may not make the active list for a while. Making an electric BC style unicycle is just a pipe dream at this point.

I realize an electric unicycle with auto-balance is old hat. A BC style unicycle with no auto-balance would be interesting to create and learn to ride, if possible :slight_smile:

Happy uni'ing.