Hello, I need your help. can anyone have an example code for a graphical display

I can not find anywhere an example of the menu on this screen. :~

You would have to supply us with a link to your specific display device to get any help with that.

Lefty

I only have a display GLCD (ks0108) Graphic LCD Arduino Library, on Teensyduino
. I would have any example of three or four buttons. and then I'll deal.

Arduino atmega 1280.

alexssey163:
I only have a display GLCD (ks0108) Graphic LCD Arduino Library, on Teensyduino
. I would have any example of three or four buttons. and then I'll deal.

Well there are two example sketches included in the library shown that supports that display.

Lefty

A menu is there? I need three separate programs. In every change settings. With subsequent displays .1. Temperature to 10 degrees 40 degrees 60 degrees .2 depending on the temperature of the LED color will change. .2 Red yellow green. dependence on the illumination .3 include servo at the right time. With the given parameters.

It sounds like you are asking help to write a complete application, rather then just how one sends data to your graphical display? That is a very large request and I'm not sure anyone would attempt to do that for you.

However if you write a sketch and it doesn't do what you want, you could then post it here and possibly get suggestions on how to fix it.

Lety

Yes, quite right. I'll do myself. I'm just an example of this would be under the display. At least with one click. I have a code, but it does not fit in the message (max 9500 characters) :(. And I do not know how to accommodate. There is the code I can not figure out how to enable the button. But I would gladly have placed this code. if I knew how to do it. And if it is at least as it will help me in my problem.

I found an example of phi menu. :slight_smile: Phi-menu | LiuDr Electronic Solutions LLC Official Blog. Phi-menu_20110312. And I want to ask. is it possible to display this in the code. Substitute for my graphic display? . Or is it very difficult?.

alexssey163:
I found an example of phi menu. :slight_smile: Phi-menu | LiuDr Electronic Solutions LLC Official Blog. Phi-menu_20110312. And I want to ask. is it possible to display this in the code. Substitute for my graphic display? . Or is it very difficult?.

I understand now why you PM'ed me for help. If you mentioned that link I would know what was going on.

I have already stopped supporting that library but instead rolled out the improved version the phi_prompt on the same blog site:

The library is in its second release. I've promised to port it to some graphic display if given time but I didn't have time, plus I was fixing its various features.

Porting it to the GLCD IS part of my next step though. My expectation is maybe in the winter.

Meanwhile check out this one instead. The library is supposed to work on both glcd and character lcd.

http://code.google.com/p/m2tklib/

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

I can not understand where is the mistake :~ And how to fix?
C:\arduino-0021\libraries\M2tklib\utility\m2ghglcdubf.cpp: In function uint8_t m2_gh_glcd_ubf(_m2_gfx_arg*):
C:\arduino-0021\libraries\M2tklib\utility\m2ghglcdubf.cpp: 51:error: invalid conversion from const char* to char*C:\arduino-0021\libraries\M2tklib\utility\m2ghglcdubf.cpp: 51:error: initializing argument i ofvoid dText::Puts(char*)`

We'll need your entire code in order to help you fix it. Use the "#" button (in red square) to include code.

Use the "#" button (in red square) to include code.
And in another version of Arduino 0017 is another mistake.
71: error glcd.h: No such file or directory in function void setup():
in function void loop():
I can try another version of Arduino ....?

You need to show us your complete program.

This is your program. example from the library M2tklib_arduino_glcd_1.02
I wanted to try your example of Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.. And now generates this error

OK. It was not my program. Someone else wrote this library and program. I'll try it sometime after work to see what happened. I have thought about trying it but was distracted by other projects.

Thanks I'll look forward to your reply.

Hi

From what i see in your error message i would assume that this is more a problem with the GLCD library itself and not with m2tklib.

The device handler m2ghglcdubf.cpp has been written for GLCDv3 from here:
http://code.google.com/p/glcd-arduino/
It seems that GLCDv3 is based on
http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_libs_GLCD.html
however there was major rework on GLCDv3.

To solve the problem you might switch to GLCDv3 or do some changes in m2ghglcdubf.cpp.
For your current error it might be sufficient to put an explicit cast in line 51:
51: GLCD.Puts((char *)(arg->s));
but my fear is, that this is not the only difference between GLCDv2 and GLCDv3

Oliver

Thank you so much you were right. :slight_smile: