UECIDE: A New Fork of the IDE

pito:
I replaced the avrdude and avrdude conf from 1.5.2 and after some messing with coms I get it working:

loop= 1733355 solution count= 4                                                 +----------------+                                                              |. . Q . . . . . |                                                              |. . . . . Q . . |                                                              |. . . Q . . . . |                                                              |. Q . . . . . . |                                                              |. . . . . . . Q |                                                              |. . . . Q . . . |                                                              |. . . . . . Q . |                                                              |Q . . . . . . . |                                                              +----------------+

Copy paste from serial terminal.. A problem, though..

The COM:

1. it does not change the bottom COM number immediately after its change in Serial port menu item

I thought I'd added that bit - I'll check.

1. after successful flashing I cannot start serial terminal (nothing happens), I have to restart uecide

Can you run debug.bat and see if an exception is being generated?

1. still I cannot find the way how to flash each time, I am getting COM6 element not find.. Upload works rock solid with 152 and 101, and I am using the avrdude+conf from 152 - so that must be an issue with uecide (it blocks somehow the serial com, interestingly the led blinks, so it accesses the port actually, but stops with that error, crazy)

UECIDE first opens the COM port and sends the DTR signal to do the reboot, then it should be releasing the COM port for avrdude to do what it needs to do. Without that initial manual DTR signal avrdude fails to reboot the board 9 times out of 10.

I will check that it's releasing properly - and maybe add a manual System.gc() to force the release of any leftover file descriptors.