Need help concerning ultrasonore emitter-Receptor components for a project.

I need to create an echograph for 3D rendering. however, the components available doesn't meet my need:

I need omnidirectional ultrasonore emitter-receptor capable to return the values of the signals received from the receptor, as well as the moment the signal was emitted.
the value will be analyzed using a computer.
the objective here is to use the value of the amplitude to return a list of points for 3D rendering.

I already searched a little however, the only arduino product on echolocation I've seen thus far is HC-SR04. hence, if anyone knew of other components (not necessarily Arduino) that could meet my need i'd appreciate the effort.

Thanks.

With an omnidirectional ultrasonic transducer, how would you know where an echo originated?

Most ultrasonic transducers can send and receive. The ones in the HC-SR04 are identical -- it is just slightly easier to build a ranging module with two of them, rather than one.

I'd know because i have at least 30 of them that receive the signal, i then calculate the coordinates from the difference in reception.

The issue i have with HC-SR04 Is that i don't know if the signal is omnidirectional or if it's a phased signal.

And then i just want the part that produce ultrasound to reduce the cost.

The issue i have with HC-SR04 Is that i don't know if the signal is omnidirectional or if it's a phased signal.

With all transducers like that, the signal forms a beam, and the signal itself is roughly a sine wave of air pressure variations.

jremington:
With all transducers like that, the signal forms a beam, and the signal itself is roughly a sine wave of air pressure variations.

You don't seem to understand the issue with phased signal, anyway thanks for trying to help me but i've already found products that met my needs.

You don't seem to understand the issue with phased signal,

That is because you haven't explained the "issue". All signals are phased.

jremington:
That is because you haven't explained the "issue". All signals are phased.

That may be true, by phased i meant like with the phased arrays signals where multiple sources produce sounds with different origin phase to have a stronger signal in a particular direction.
Sorry for the misconception, i'm not a native speaker and didn't know what phased really meant.