Report dead links from wiki pages.

Well, the title says it all. Browsing the playground i encountered some dead links but i'm not comfortable editing wiki pages (yet).

What i can do at the moment is make a list with the dead links i found. Would anyone be interested?

regards,

Jeroen

Well, the title says it all. Browsing the playground i encountered some dead links but i'm not comfortable editing wiki pages (yet).

Yeah I have found some before but there are always issues if the intended page is not there anymore...

What i can do at the moment is make a list with the dead links i found. Would anyone be interested?

If you make a list then someone might go through and change them. A list will help anyway as it will be known that there are broken links.

This thread is now about broken playground links. If I find any I will stick them on here :slight_smile:

Mowcius

This thread is now about broken playground links.

Nice idea. Bit like the routine on spam. Changed the title.

Jeroen

on page Arduino Playground - DigitalIO

References & Examples

highlighted are no longer available.

Don't know if just deleting the entries without replacing the information is a wise thing to do.

Jeroen

Maybe we could remove the anchor and mark the text with strikethrough?

anold.example.com/abused

That way they're easy to spot, and if someone have a fix, it is easy to fix as well.

The links mentioned in reply 3 are now in red text.

I've tried strikethrough but links to pictures (.gif, .jpg, or .png files) don't display at all with strikethrough.
So instead of adding text after those links it now looks like the page is not there as red wiki links to non existent pages are red.

Jeroen