1. Where do you get the sot23 chip for the boost converter?
2. What size is an 18p capacitor?
3. Where do I find a flat schottky diode?
4. I can not find a VSSOP DS1340 RTC, all i can see is TSOP.
5. I do not see an ATTINY441-SSU that is a SSOP
6. For the Dual LED can it be 5mm or does it need to be 3mm?
7. I want to mix up the colors on the components like the resistors, if they are 1/4w rated will they fit in the same spot or do i have to be careful of length and width?
8. When I am searching for these components should everything be 10v rated or 16v?
Connections for a Standard 32.768kHz Quartz Crystal. The internal oscillator circuitry is designed foroperation with a crystal having a specified load capacitance (C L ) of 12.5pF. X1 is the input to the oscillatorand can optionally be connected to an external 32.768kHz oscillator. The output of the internal oscillator,X2, is left unconnected if an external oscillator is connected to X1.