Billie's Hydroponic Controller

myggle:
I for one would like to see. On a very similar path, but am still too new to figure a lot out so need to see others projects, or as much as you'll show.

well first of all here are some pictures of the wiring. I extended all the wires for the sensors and the LCD screen because I plan on mounting them all a distance from the arduino. I took out some functions from billies project that I had no need for. I have designed a 3D enclosure that I am going to 3D print to house the board and the dosing pumps.

This screen shot shows the remote web page that displays all the info from the sensors and can be accessed from any kind of device from anywhere. These only show certain stats that I would like to be able to monitor when I am away. I also choose to graph the important parameters so I can track trends and see what needs to me tweaked with all my timers and what not.

The data on that graph is just from inside my house so that's why it isn't showing much fluxuation, I just recorded some data to test everything out :stuck_out_tongue: