My hacked ATX PSU

Well Yeah the power supply IS very Nice... If I had the money for both the supply and the shipping..
But a re purposed Motherboard for the connector and the power supply from the case that the Mo-board came out of can usually be had for free.. So about $10.00 and a few hours time would get a good fixed but multiple output voltage supply which was the thread's original subject..For that matter a 0 to 2 A, .9 to 20 V Switcher type circuit assy can be had for about $12.00 from China... with built in CC/CV controls (10T pots PCB Mtg) and either switch selectable current or voltage monitoring. Not 5A... Well Not $105.00 either, even with the modifications required to make it look professional in appearance and plug into the mains wiring Too (It takes a discarded Laptop PSU and about $25.00 in parts, 2 pots and the switches, etc)... Also to be found @ any Radio Shack.
Seriously that looks perfect for a 3V3, 5 and 12 V PSU with great current capacity and a better price AND using ALL NEW Parts can done very nicely for about $60 - $70.00... On the cheap... FREE. there are also many variant's on the idea of free.

Bob
{Edit Added link to part source}
You can get the part here among several..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/170929163665?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
And free shipping Too, mine took 9 day's to arrive