Seeeduino V2.21 Pin Mapping?!

Could someone provide me the pin mapping for Seeeduino V2.21? The schematic provided http://garden.seeedstudio.com/images/0/09/Seeeduino_v2.21.pdf doesn't refer which one is which.

"Seeeduino is Arduino compatible board. Its design is based on Diecimila scheme, 100% compatible to its existing program, shield and IDEs. On the hardware part, remarkable changes are taken to improve the flexibility and user experience." -According to the schematic provided you can no longer use the test LED "L" as you'd use in Diecimila. It seems you'd have to power pin 13 externally to drive the LED instead of programming pin 13 as HIGH.

I have the same board. As far as I can remember (man I'm 29 and can't even remember what I did last weekend) you use the "Blink" sketch as is. There is a SMD LED that lights along with pin 13. In other words, if you have an external LED on Pin 13 that blinks, the surface mount LED will also blink - however you don't need to hook up an external LED to pin 13 to test the "Blink" sketch.

That SMD LED is marked "L".

Well that's how it works for my anyway.

According to the schematic provided you can no longer use the test LED "L" as you'd use in Diecimila.

I think you are misreading the schematic. In EAGLE schematics, two "signals" with the same name are connected electrically, whether or not there is an actual line drawn on the schematic diagram (it's very common for "professional" schematics not to have all the wires actually drawn, although some designers consider it important to indicate "other connections to a net with some sort of special label. So if you look at the areas around PB5, you'll discover that the piece coming off of the AVR pin 17 and the piece attached to the LED and IO pin do have the same signal name and ARE connected. (image attached, if that works.)

As far as I know, the Seeeduino boards are 100% compatible with the official Arduino board pinouts (not counting the added features on the Seeed board.)