android+ arduino due

hi,
i have an arduino and i want to communicate with my phone (or tablet).
What is the conditions are needed to communicate with the arduino phone (or tablet) with usb ? (is it the android? is it an application ? what is it ?what he do?)
please help me.

(deleted)

hi spycatcher2k ,
it's not want you think , I searched but I wanted to correcting my information. It was understood that the android is an application (software) put in phone for communicate with the arduino. if that true i want to download this software but i can't found wish i use it because There are many software. when i searched for use the USB i found use to USB host . if is that true , can you Give me the set where i download it please?

(deleted)

Dear original poster.

What are you exhibiting - your ignorance? :slight_smile: This part of the forum is for displaying finished projects - not for asking questions. Other parts are for asking questions. I'll ask a moderator to move it.

(Edit added a smiley to avoid it sounding like an insult - which it isnt)

What are you exhibiting - your ignorance? smiley This part of the forum is for displaying finished projects - not for asking questions. Other parts are for asking questions. I'll ask a moderator to move it.

(Edit added a smiley to avoid it sounding like an insult - which it isnt

hi Msquare,
i'm sorry for set my poster here but i don't know where is the place like those questions

You have to write the software, download the FREE android SDK and write it, there is not a one for all APP out there that I can find, as they would need to know what you are sending it, and what you want to do with the information, as well as what you want to send to the arduino.

hi spycatcher2k ,thank you for answer.

I'm working with Arduino DUE for signal decomposition to find the harmonics and show the signal and the spectrum of the this signal and I used the software processing before for display, but this time I want to show this work in the phone (galaxy) or tablet.
Can you show me on the type of program and the link that I can work him on the phone for To the possibility of download.

Read this http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=174837.msg1297873

Then get the free Android app here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carl47.arduinousb.androiddisplay

Processing + Eclipse + Android + Arduino Due (USB and adk.h)

The video example working: Processing + Eclipse + Android + Arduino Due - YouTube

based on example: Android-er: ADK Example: Control Arduino Due LED from Android device

Phone: 4.1.2 GT-S6812B