Lost manual!

Hello, I have lost my arduino starter kit project book. Does anyone know of a site with the project book pdf on?

Thanks. $)

PM

Regards

I managed to accidentally throw out my manual. Is there a way to get a copy of it?

I found a PDF version of the Arduino Quick Starter Guide at: w2.homelinux.org/mediawiki/images/8/83/Arduino_A_Quick_Start_Guide_Quick_Start_Guides.pdf
It isn't quite the same as the book that came with my Arduino Starter Kit that I bought a week ago. It may be an older version. I also bought the book Arduino Robotics (ISBN-13: 978-1-4302-3183-7). I just started reading it, and it looks like it will be a good reference and project guide.

hello... i have my manual, but the color of the text is impossible for me to read without a magnifying glass. VERY cumbersome. Is there an exact book online (free since I' ve already paid for this one)? I've gone to several websites but they either eventually want a ccard or take me in so many circles that I am soon to teach my laptop to fly!! Please help.

I found one.

http://math.hws.edu/vaughn/cpsc/226/docs/askmanual.pdf

It's not an exact version but it's very similar and tells you everything that the book does.