File- Examples- Can't see all examples

Maybe I am really dumb here and you can show me how to scroll through the examples. Using Windows 7, Arduino 0022 and 1.0 rc1. In the IDE click File- Examples- and the examples are listed, but not all of them. If your list of examples runs off the screen as mine does(additional examples from teensyduino), it seems there is no way to view the ones below the screen edge. Highlighting an example with mouse and using down arrow to move the selection down the list does indeed select the off screen examples, but there is no way to see which example is selected. The list should automatically scroll when an offscreen item is selected. Also, there should be vertical scroll buttons at the top and/or bottom of the list whenever the list size exceeds window size. This may seem like a minor quibble but it is an unnecessary barrier to beginners. It is also prejudicial to any library with a name late in the alphabet as they are much less likely to be used if they cant be quickly called up like the other examples.

This may seem like a minor quibble but it is an unnecessary barrier to beginners.

If your list of examples runs off the screen as mine does(additional examples from teensyduino), it seems there is no way to view the ones below the screen edge.

Adding the teensy to the mix is what caused your problem (along with a tiny monitor, likely). Adding the teensy to the mix is not a beginner activity. If you do, then you can't complain that there are too many examples.

There are other ways to locate the examples, and to open them.

I am certainly not complaining that there are too many examples. The more examples the better. I am just asking for a simple user interface improvement. Blaming the user, the user's chosen hardware, and a contributor to the community achieves nothing. Obviously a minor lack of foresight in one small area of the IDE UI is preventing additional examples from being displayed. My screen is 1366x768 on a typical widescreen 15" laptop. Adding Teensy IS a beginner activity, it is incredibly simple. At least a dozen people I know locally chose Teensy as their first Arduino boards, more than any other board. Yes, there are ways to access the examples outside the IDE, but doing so is tedious and unnecessary.

Adding the teensy to the mix is what caused your problem (along with a tiny monitor, likely).

It isn't. The Teensy examples are placed under a single item off the root menu. The issue is that the menu items for libraries are flattened onto the root menu. Teensduino has a very large set of optionally installed libraries.