arduino svn compile bug

I get
$ ./run.sh

(:1321): Gtk-WARNING **: Attempting to add a widget with type GtkButton to a GtkComboBoxEntry (need an instance of GtkEntry or of a subclass)

(:1321): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_realize: assertion `GTK_WIDGET_ANCHORED (widget) || GTK_IS_INVISIBLE (widget)' failed

(:1321): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_paint_box: assertion `style->depth == gdk_drawable_get_depth (window)' failed

(:1321): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_paint_box: assertion `style->depth == gdk_drawable_get_depth (window)' failed

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no rxtxSerial in java.library.path thrown while loading gnu.io.RXTXCommDriver
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no rxtxSerial in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1682)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:823)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1030)
at gnu.io.CommPortIdentifier.(CommPortIdentifier.java:83)
at processing.app.Editor.populateSerialMenu(Editor.java:903)
at processing.app.Editor.buildToolsMenu(Editor.java:800)
at processing.app.Editor.(Editor.java:190)
at processing.app.Base.(Base.java:149)
at processing.app.Base.main(Base.java:104)

The GTK errors occur while loading the dialog that asks me to pick my sketch directory.

After I do that, and press ok, nothing comes up and the error about the linker comes up :frowning:

It should be noted that this is after I deleted librxtxSerial.so.

If svn-update which restores the file, rm -rf work and then rebuild it and re-run it i get another error

$ ./run.sh

(:1492): Gtk-WARNING **: Attempting to add a widget with type GtkButton to a GtkComboBoxEntry (need an instance of GtkEntry or of a subclass)

(:1492): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_realize: assertion `GTK_WIDGET_ANCHORED (widget) || GTK_IS_INVISIBLE (widget)' failed

(:1492): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_paint_box: assertion `style->depth == gdk_drawable_get_depth (window)' failed

(:1492): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_paint_box: assertion `style->depth == gdk_drawable_get_depth (window)' failed

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /home/jm/arduino-svn/build/linux/work/lib/librxtxSerial.so: /home/jm/arduino-svn/build/linux/work/lib/librxtxSerial.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32 (Possible cause: architecture word width mismatch) thrown while loading gnu.io.RXTXCommDriver
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /home/jm/arduino-svn/build/linux/work/lib/librxtxSerial.so: /home/jm/arduino-svn/build/linux/work/lib/librxtxSerial.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32 (Possible cause: architecture word width mismatch)
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1751)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1676)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:823)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1030)
at gnu.io.CommPortIdentifier.(CommPortIdentifier.java:83)
at processing.app.Editor.populateSerialMenu(Editor.java:903)
at processing.app.Editor.buildToolsMenu(Editor.java:800)
at processing.app.Editor.(Editor.java:190)
at processing.app.Base.(Base.java:149)
at processing.app.Base.main(Base.java:104)