Re: Mixup with MC33269xx-xx on the schematic- YES, you have both regs on boad

Thanks for saying something. My problem is that this chip is being talked about in 15 different threads- same information being repeated over and over, along with some misinformation about usage of said chip. And there was at least three threads talking about support glue, which nobody pointed out that the way the support glue was being used, was not consistent. I am for updates (the next greatest Arduino), but it seems the updates are not educational to someone new to this environment (why you do X). What I mean by that is I read one place a capacitor needs to be place in once place, then the next thread said no it needs to be in another location. I understand rules change, but the example of the different boards we are given and their schematic for these boards, this capacitor is moving all over the place around the MC33269D-5. And for the record it’s the same value and type of cap. Yes, around 74HCxxx and 74LSxxx you place a 10mF or a 1mF cap. There is a reason you do that. But what I am physical seeing and what I am reading through the different threads, it does not add up.