TFT 2.8" shield chip 0x4535 very low brightness using SD reader

Hello! I made a little photo-frame showing bmp files from microSD card, using UNO and chinese mcufriend clone shield. This shield detects as 0x4535 so I have used appropriate LG4535 library and everything works fine, except of one little thing - lcd brightness is very low, it is unable to check what the foto is shown from 20-30 inches distance. First, I though this is "as is", but when I pressed "reset" I was able to view very clean and bright picture on the temporarily uncontrolled lcd; easy viewable from 2-3 meters. So now I am thinking this is really a shield issue.
Found that some of you, guys also met this issue: Mcufriend LCD TFT shield with ILI9325 libraries test - #11 by mclee1004 - Displays - Arduino Forum

Spent over a day trying to solve this, tried different power supplies, tried arduino timers/sleep mode after painting bitmap to lcd, but I only got small result after playing with the library, initializing LCD gamma registers with zeroes, and then get a little more bright picture (surely, with maximum gamma correction voltage and slightly wrong colors), but even this brightness is still so far away from ideally bright picture (I suppose, from LCD GRAM) that I am able to see for about 1 second, while arduino resets.

Probably, anybody also faced this issue? Is it possible to get the "full" lcd brightness somehow?

Photoframe-sdfat-display4535.ino (9.3 KB)

low_brightness.jpg

good_brightness_while_reset.jpg

Adafruit_LGDP4535TFTLCD.zip (17.8 KB)