can't initialize SDcard anymore - Ard. UNO

Hey guys,
you have to help me a little bit.
I'm trying to code a Laptimer for RC-Cars with an Arduino UNO, combined with a LCD and a DIY SD-card-reader to log the data.
It's working pretty well, I got a menu in which I can chose presets or even edit these, and most important: an operating laptimer with the ability to store each individual laptime at the SDcard.
But not any longer.

Since about one week I am unable to get the bord writing onto the SD because SD.begin(10) always returns FALSE.
By the way, I'm using the SD.h library.
The weird thing about this is: I changed nothing at the circuit, and as I sad everything worked fine some weeks ago...
Already re-formated the SD, and I dont think the reader itself is damaged.

Someone got ideas to solve?

Thank you so much :wink:

(I'm from Germany, so sorry for my English :wink: )

nobody got an idea?
would like to get rid of this problem as fast as possible...
thanks!

The attached zip file contains a new development version of SdFat with a new version of the QuickStart.ino example.

Please place the SdFat folder in you libraries folder, run the QuickStart example, and post the output.

QuickStart.ino is designed to diagnose initialization problems. QuickStart is in the SdFat/examples/QuickStart folder.

I wrote the old version of SdFat that is used in SD.h but it is old and buggy so I don't want to diagnose your problem using SD.h.

SdFat20140804.zip (152 KB)

really strange...
just soldered new cables to the reader, the old were too long, suddenly everything works fine...
i love it :smiley:
thank you!!