Show me an Arduino Due, and I'll show you a homo sapiens

We're always being told: Human beings uses 9.3% of the brain at any given time. Could this be the same case with Arduino Due and ARM Cortex-M3? Our brain is embedded inside a Central Nervous System and from there, to a large amount of sub-systems; Cortex-M3 core similarly is embedded inside SAM3X8E micro-controller and from there, to a large amount of memory systems and peripherals. My question is: How much Due could grasp the potential of a 32-bit lightning-fast core? 10%? 50%?

How much Due could grasp the potential of a 32-bit lightning-fast core? 10%? 50%?

The Due grasps 100% of the potential; A typical applications grasps maybe 1% of the Due's potential.

There is a debugging instruction trace module: Embedded Trace Macrocell (ETM) available in Cortex-M3 but current SAM3 (Due) and SAM4 Atmel processors do not have instruction trace capability, even thou they do fully support all other ARM CoreSight features. J-Trace and ULINKpro cannot use ETM in Due. The good news is that SAM-ICE and J-Link V6 or later supports Serial Wire Viewer. 99% may be?