Help with LS20031 GPS

I´m trying to connect my new arduino UNO to LS20031 GPS to get the info from the gps and I´ve found some codes in the internet... but they didn´t work. I followed instructions and wired my gps exactly like this http://www.sparkfun.com/tutorials/176... could someone help me to find the appropiate code? =(

Did you try the code that's on the tutorial page that you provided a link for?
It starts about 1/2 way down the page.
There are als some good comments for changes to the code down in the comments section.

I have tried this guide also, and not successful either.
I suspect there are some misleading with the pins, because when I connect GPS to Arduino pin 0, it's not even uploading.

I'm attaching my pin wiring and the project.

The result:

Testing TinyGPS library v. 12
by Mikal Hart

Sizeof(gpsobject) = 115

Sats HDOP Latitude Longitude Fix Date Time Date Alt Course Speed Card Distance Course Card Chars Sentences Checksum
(deg) (deg) Age Age (m) --- from GPS ---- ---- to London ---- RX RX Fail

**** **** ******* ******* **** ******* ******* **** ******* ****** ***** *** 0 0.00 *** 0 0 0
**** **** ******* ******* **** ******* ******* **** ******* ****** ***** *** 0 0.00 *** 0 0 0

How to solve this?

test_with_gps_device.ino (4.62 KB)

/* This sample code demonstrates the normal use of a TinyGPS object.
   It requires the use of SoftwareSerial, and assumes that you have a
   4800-baud serial GPS device hooked up on pins 3(rx) and 4(tx).
*/

TinyGPS gps;
SoftwareSerial nss(19, 18);

Okay, so you've apparently made a slight change there. That's fine.
I can't tell from the picture if you have the right pins wires going to 18 & 19, a simple test would be to swap them around.

I believe the LS20031 series ships with a default rate of 9600, not 4800.
Top of page 4 of the datasheet.

LS20030~3_datasheet_v1.2 GPS.pdf (310 KB)