Starter Sets: Electronic Bricks, Online Manual available

I was in China in 1992 I doubt that things have changed on how to do business but you need quanchi ( pinyin might not be correct but it means importance as in mayo quanchi- it's not important). You get that by taking the guy that silkscreens the boards out to eat giving him presents and things like that. When I was there if you wanted to ship by train you had to grease the palms of the people that work on the train. It's like a village on the train. But if you pass out enough stuff and do something nice for them they repay in kind. My friend in BeiJing was so happy it only took him a year to get a telephone installed in his house. Every week he would show up at the phone company with gifts for people. You don't want to bribe them with money, that's tacky. But a nice meal out or some gift for them or their kids helps a lot. Things have been working like that for thousands of years. Just flow with it.

The thing I would really like to see is an easy way to connect lego nxt sensors and motors to the arduino. Here is a link to Mindstorms software and hardware development info.
http://mindstorms.lego.com/en-us/support/files/default.aspx

I am going to be teaching a class to young boys so I suspect that we will be buying a number of your kits.