Arduino Mega, Screw (Terminal) it

Hi, I would love to take one fully assembled mega screw shield. How do I proceed?

gaurab485:
Hi, I would love to take one fully assembled mega screw shield. How do I proceed?

All soldered up, shipping tomorrow.

CrossRoads:

gaurab485:

All soldered up, shipping tomorrow.

Hey Crossroads - love these shields - but i have a Freetronics Ethermega - built in Wiz5100 which sticks up at the front of the board and fouls most boards - i guess i could just cut a notch out of the front section of your board - you do not have any traces etc running through the front of the board ?

Craig

Not sure where you want to cutout - most of the board is pretty free.

Looks like maybe nothing as the screw shield does not cover the whole mega, stopping short of the USB-B on the original.

CrossRoads:
Not sure where you want to cutout - most of the board is pretty free.

Looks like maybe nothing as the screw shield does not cover the whole mega, stopping short of the USB-B on the original.

OK good one then - if it does not come far enough forward to hit the ethernet jack that is great - each of the other mega shields i have tried for various things has fouled on the board.

Craig

This board makes a Mega Truly useful... Best $40.00 I ever spent on a Mega shield.. Of Any type.

Doc

Cool - thanks Doc!

No Worries... Just the truth as I see it.

Doc

@CrossRoads
I'd like to buy one of these boards. Are you still selling them and all I have to do is send the amount to your paypal? (include my shipping info too)

Yes, it's that simple. Paypal to cardinalflyer @ comcast dot net, can have a kit in the mail tomorrow.

I will be using this shield in combination with the mega R3 2560 and the wave shield. I will need the 6 pin header as well. Great piece I look forward to ordering. What is the cost of the kit vs. assembled? I'm new to the whole soldering world. Shipping would be to 98270

Hi,
$40 for a shipped kit. $55 for a shipped assembled board.
Robert

Robert,
Just sent paypal for kit. Thanks for making this available.

Chris

Thanks, will have a kit sent out Monday for you.

Robert, I just sent payment for an assembled kit. Please be aware this will be located between 2 shields and I need the headers to be as such. Thank you very much for providing a great piece. I hope it works out as I would need more in the future.

Thanks kwikcoupe, I'll go assemble one as soon as the Patriots finish beating Tampa Bay!
Well, maybe sooner, as the Pats are up 20-3 and the Buccaneers just turned over the ball on downs again.

Takes me 1/2 hour to assemble one of these - 178 solder points - I gotta start charging more 8)

Hi,

I would like to purchase one of these Mega Screw (Terminal) shields. This board will save me years of time and neaten up any wire madness. Please let me know of your current price. Thank you.

As Always,

Jim

As posted on the website:
Mega Screw Shield. 86 screw terminals to let you securely connect your signals and your shields. Now with more room between dual row screw terminals.

Kits: $35 each kit. US flat rate shipping $5.25. International shipping recently reduced, now in the $8-10 range, please ask for your country.

Available assembled, add $15/card.

Can send kit or board tomorrow with your paypal payment to cardinalflyer at comcast dot net.
Thanks!
Robert

Hi,

I would like to purchase a fully assembled Mega Screw Shield for my Due. (I believe you mentioned it would be compatible in this thread)

Do you have any available? How soon could it ship. ( Just excited to start my project ) (I'm located in the US so the assembled price would be $55.25 to your paypal account right?)

Thank you for creating this. I've been looking all over for exactly this.

Brandon