Home Lighting Automation System (ALDI AUS Switches)

Errrrrr

To say Im slack would be an understatement. I haven't had a chance to comment the hell out of the code Iv developed but I thought I would get it up here anyway. I warn people this is bad code :slight_smile: but as I said, it works and has worked flawlessly for quite some time. If your going to use this to run ALDI switches you're going to need a modified RCSwitch.h which I modified. I haven't included it here because again, even though it works to a degree (only transmits ALDI, not receives), it's probably not the way to modify it correctly and Im trying to respect the original authors by not sending butchered versions of their work around. I can send it to you though :smiley:

Anyway as I said, this is the only code Iv ever written but with limited knowledge Im proud. The way I control the system is by using an iPhone/iPad app called iControl Web. It's simple but again just works.

In the rfBlaster () section, you could eliminate all the code and just use standard RCSwitch commands. Notice I send 4 different codes for ON and OFF. It's just the way the ALDI switches work. I could send just 1 of the 4 for ON and OFF but for reliability I send 4.

If anyone needs help just ask questions, Id be happy to help. Anyway, this was cheap, it works, and I learnt a lot. Hopefully if anyone uses and modifies this, they can give me a copy so I learn more :slight_smile:

Peter :smiley:

ALC_v1_0.zip (12.7 KB)