Cheap PCB Fabricate Service(Color Free) !!

Hi Tack,

tack:
Please clarify the pricing here.

I just had a look at the site and all options say $9.90.

Can you tell us, without hidden prices, how much board size is.

We really don't want play a word game, all options says $9.90 is because of the method of calculation is do complex, our website still can't deal with this problem. The price is on the basis of $9.9, different option will add different prices on this basis.
Because at the beginning I thought just put the most important imformation in this topic is enought, if people need detail, they will visit the website and got the detail. It looks like I was wrong.. hah.
Here are the prices for usual dimensions, I am still recommand you visit our website http://www.elecrow.com/services-c-73/ to get more details. All prices are base on 2 layer, 1.6mm thickness, Hasl surface finish, and 100% E-Test, colors are free.
5 * 5cm 10pcs $9.9
5 * 10cm 10pcs $23.9 weight + 60g
10 * 10cm 10pcs $23.9 weight + 100g
5 * 15cm 5pcs $29.4, If your boards are used as prototype, we recommend you select 5pcs, not only for environmental protection but also it will cheaper a lot than 10pcs.
5 * 20cm 5pcs $37.9
10 * 15cm 5pcs $42.9
5 * 5cm 50pcs $37.9
5 * 10cm 50pcs $69.9
10 * 10cm 50pcs $101.9

tack:
Can we panelise and, if so, what are the rules, if any?

It looks virtually identical to the Seeedstudio service.

Seedstudio allow panelising with their service, but limit to 5 pcb's per panel. I have a design that would be nice to get 8 on a 100 x 100 panel.

It is allow to panelising, but the sub-boards should only be separated by the silkscreen, please note that it means you have to cut the board by yourself. Using any holes or slots to separate the sub-boards is not permitted. The quatity for this kind of panelising is not limit, so put 8 on 10*10cm panel is ok, because we regard this as one board, but the board too small will difficult to cut. May be someone would ask, why the sub-boards should only be separated by the silkscreen? In fact, using holes or slots to separate the sub-boards are ok, all our microcontroler boards are manufactured by panelising, just like the first picture of the attachments. but it may increase fees, and the calculation of price is complex. If there are enough people need this kind of panelising(using holes or slots to separate the sub-boards), we will consider bring out this service.

tack:
If this was allowed the I'd definitely be interested in submitting some test designs in the next couple of days if you can clarify the above points.

Welcome to come Elecrow, you can click the 'contact with us' which in the right bottom of the website to chat with us online, we will give you the best service.