Go Down

Topic: Ch-6: Interrupt Structure of ATmega328 (Read 11505 times) previous topic - next topic

AWOL

I'm one of his students and yes. We find these very helpful.
I'd kinda guessed that from your IP address.

I'll repeat - I don't KNOW any of YOUR students.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.
I speak for myself, not Arduino.

AWOL

Today at 06:26 pm to 06:28 pm

2 minutes!

Speed of Light = 1, 86, 000 miles/sec

Speed of human mind!

Limit of elasticity???

As a student, do you understand this post? Do you find it useful?
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.

GolamMostafa

Aug 15, 2017, 09:00 pm Last Edit: Aug 15, 2017, 09:01 pm by GolamMostafa
No, I posted a simplistic parable.
How could a gasoline filling station be compared with a Forum where hundreds of veterans are spending their times to promote education voluntarily?

AWOL

Aug 15, 2017, 09:05 pm Last Edit: Aug 15, 2017, 09:09 pm by AWOL
I've picked up some of my best car maintenance tips on garage forecourts.
Saved me a ton of money.
(I spent the first eleven years of my life living next door to a garage and filling station)

GolamMostafa

As a student, do you understand this post? Do you find it useful?
You should be able to understand. This is the time gap between your two posts that carry 'decision making ingredients.'

AWOL

I literally only understand about 30% of what you post.

Coding Badly

Whew!  I'm glad it is not just me.

kenwood120s

I have attached the original file and also has typed it in the code box. It is a good practice that we use the attached file rather than the typed file which might have typographical errors.
An even better practice would be to ctrl-A, ctrl-C and ctrl-V from the IDE into the post.

[gumby]I've got my head stuck in the cupboard[/gumby]

GolamMostafa

Aug 16, 2017, 08:53 pm Last Edit: Aug 16, 2017, 08:56 pm by GolamMostafa
An even better practice would be to ctrl-A, ctrl-C and ctrl-V from the IDE into the post.
If you are writing British English, I have no objection in the formatting of the sentence quoted above.

If you are writing American English, I demand that you (please) put a comma (,) after the second item of the sentence quoted above.

Thanks,

BTW: You have seen the turmoil that went over me just for the V in the void. My Void was not in the IDE; it was on a piece of paper, and that was considered as a part of program. I did not get support from any body from any corner. The game went on in 3:1, and it ultimately ended in 1:1.

kenwood120s

Not sure what a piece of paper has to do with it. You obviously had "void" in the IDE, and all I was saying was that instead of re-typing the code into the thread and making the "Void" error, you could just have copy/pasted from the IDE and saved yourself a heap of cr@p.

The game went on in 3:1, and it ultimately ended in 1:1.
I haven't the foggiest idea what that means.

GolamMostafa

@Coding Badly,  @AWOL,  @cattledog, @urmil123, @dannable, and  @kenwood120s:

I have already copied the contents of this thread in a page of my website. later on, I will create a separate thread (if Arduino Forum allows) in which I will refer the link for the Arduino UNO users.

Since you have posts in this thread, and as a rule of the Forum, I need to collect your NOCs before I request the Moderator to delete this thread.

I will not continue this thread.

Thanks,  

kenwood120s

AWOL

Aug 18, 2017, 05:33 pm Last Edit: Aug 18, 2017, 05:33 pm by AWOL
Our whats?

I think it's the thing Ethan Hunt chased all over Europe looking for, in the first Mission Impossible film

androidfanboy

"Genius: one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration." - Thomas Edison

kenwood120s

Go Up