I Need a arduino or robot In Exchange I Will make you a website of your choice!

And what shields will you be sending? I dont really need a shield but it would help... A bluetooth shield or wifi... or maybe a ethernet shield... maybe lcd... lol It really doesnt matter, If you have any though it would help!

Bainesbunch:
Interesting ... you say a "script overflow".

The error I am seeing is a mathematic overflow. I am an ASP.Net web developer myself as well as playing in the Arduino/Netduino communities.

I am not a very good UI designer hence my interest in your offer. However you seem to be well off the mark in diagnosing the existing problems.

My Website is running with a host provider running a server farm in London. I would expect it to be quite fast responding. It is currently running an ASP.NET application that I wrote (which is why the UI is so bad) I am not sure where you get the idea that a "script" that is "not supposed to be there" can cause the error it is showing.

The whole website is very lean but it does use the Google mapping extensions but they are (or should be) sandboxed within an Iframe.

I will check out the other example of your work :slight_smile:

Cheers Pete.

100Grand:
And the ASP.net error was resulted by an script overflow, this can vary from location to location, Sometimes it can be because of a script that is not supposed to be there, I checked your websites ping and it is extremely well, Even though I'm in the USA.