In search of assistance.

Yep, was about to put together an email to you. I need to run to the pharmacy and pick up a few things, but the planned mail boils down to:

Everything you have described so far is well within the possible.. in fact, I am using my first RTC on a project at the moment, I am using Dallas 12887+. Did you post about your project before, on the old forum? I seem to remember something similar to your project, if it was you, it may be useful for us to review it as a "here we are and here is where we are going" thing.

I've posted before about Arduino and tinkering in general being a great form of therapy.. and I applaud your efforts on many levels. Recovering from something like that is a tremendous battle, and engaging and challenging your mind is a huge part of that recovery. Taking the initiative on that-- guiding your own recovery- I consider it an honor to be able to help with that if I can.

Do you ever use Skype or that sort of thing? Whatever suits you best.

Off to do those errands, then I'll send that email with my contact information and all that. :slight_smile: